Thursday, December 22, 2011

Jehovah Witnesses, please I ask you to explain yourselves to me?

Read carefully...I agree with you about the witnesses ,and you make excellent points in some of what you wrote.I have a question however as regards Peter being Catholic and the founder of you church.Do you have any information outside of the Church's claim that Peter founded it?After all Peter was Jewish and so were all the apostles including Paul.Who according to scripture are the foundation of the church.With such hatred and persecution against the Jewish Christians it seems highly unlikely that the Romans would have welcomed them.And to then be called the Roman Catholic Church just seems a little hard to understand. Well just wondered I really know little about the Catholic Church I have known some lovely people though who were Catholic.

0 comments:

Post a Comment