Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Who would be better "first time", an older guy or one your age?

Ok, i'm a virgin, 20 years old (girl), and wondering if anyone has any thoughts on whether the age matter for your first guy. Do older guys act more sensual and slow than guys that are let's say 20? Or does it totally depend on the guy himself? I just heard some of my friends say how they did it with guys their age (18-20) and it was fast, and the guy was only after his own needs most of the time and didn't take the time to satisfy them fully. But one of my friends did it first time with a guy who was 26 (she was 20) and she said he was so tactful and slow and sensual and she said it was amazing. I like older guys myself, but just want to get opinions, if anyone has any! thanks!

0 comments:

Post a Comment