Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Hi Guys, just want to say thanx for your support?

In the past I have been having problems with family members that have been really nasty to me. And the only way I could retaliate was to be just like them and fight back. But for the first time in my life I instead of getting angry and fighting back, did two things the person in question was shouting at me and pointing his fingers, so I went to walk away, then he stood near the door so I could'nt p so I asked to p him thenI walked out through the other door. When I came back in the room he was gone. Then he came back again and starting shouting again this time I said to him you can't hurt me anymore, you can't anoy me any more. All your looking for is a reaction. He then calmed down and walked away. So you see, a calm approach is the best approach thanx guys for teaching me this and I will keep this up for ever? thank you. And as the saying goes what goes around comes around he will soon get his upance.

0 comments:

Post a Comment