Thursday, December 22, 2011

Does the guy I like, like me back?

He's a super laid back, nice, pothead who is an incredible musician. We're 'good friends' to each other but we don't hang out outside of school too often. I think he is very dense in general (cause of pot) and doesn't act like a typical guy I guess. Since I can't read him too well, I was wondering if you guys can help me decode what his actions may mean. Throughout the year I helped him when he was in trouble (When some underclmen threw his skateboard away I found it, and when his guitar had a crack in it.), he would be so grateful that he would say "Awww... you're such a good friend!!!" and hug me. Just the other day I sat next to him (there were other people there too, mostly girls), as soon as I sat down he searched for his guitar and started playing with the guitar pointed at me and started singing, at some point he started to sing to me (looking at me deep in the eyes til the point where I started to get a bit flustered.) He used to (or maybe still likes) this one girl who is dating someone but she is so far his date to the prom. Yet, when I was there he actually said to her (about the prom)"I dunno, what if I find someone better to bring with me" he didn't look at me or anything but I thought that there was a chance. He thinks I look cute (and has said so on mulitple occasions, but doubt that has anything to do with it). I'm planning on asking him how he feels on monday, but what do you think? This guy is ultra dense and totally honest.

0 comments:

Post a Comment