Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Can u help me to decide..?

hi i loved a guy who was earlier my fren he suddenly proposed me 1 day n i said yes n dose days he was really in sum problm so i cud not think dat he may b lying and also he was so gud caring loving to me as a fren so didnt think he is bad..but in a relationship we kissed and we also had a kinda physical relation also..we didnt had but had a physical relation to much of extent..but 1 day he says me i m not feeling for u ..wat does dat mean?? did he loose his feelings just now or he nvr had ..had just fulfilled his desires?? den i also continued to b his fren worked for sumtime..he again spoke to me so nicely i thought now may b he has reaised he is wrg so now may b he loves me ..so i asked him again n he said he is not even my fren...just becoz if he will b my fren i will not b able to forget him..i again thought he is a nice guy to think for me..so u can see how confused i m to think anything abt him..??? but now wen i think i shud stop thinking abt him i cant ever get him he will nvr *** back to me ...he has again become so nice talks nicely ..but i dont really think he thinks me as his fren....can u help me wat shud i do shud i wait for me dat one day he can knw that i loved him truely trusted him which he broke..will he *** back realising all dat one dat...which i dont think he will ever realise my luv becoz if he cud he nvr wud have done all dat to me..so can u help me to *** out of that confusion??? thought he says he knw he has done a mistake but also says he can fall in luv again with anybode else except me ..if he has realised y doesnt he back...???shud i move on n wait for sumone nice ?? plz help ...is he gud also or not??? i still talk really nicely to him wen he said me sory for wat he has done i also said i have forgiven him.....help???

0 comments:

Post a Comment